Old December 26th 04, 09:23 PM
Andy & Carol

I had the problem with my 93 Chevy s-10 Blazer, They driped but never
blew off..I bought a new S-10 pick up with the v6 about 6 months ago,2003
and low and behold the damn oil lines are leaking!! The same type of
crimp,same
type of hose, 10 years, and no improvement!! Last GM product! Intakes are
still
leaking...Dexcool...Camber was way off when new...Instrument panel odometer
keep reseting back to 3850 miles!..new panel installed... Service engine
light...
on and on...I know many of you will get 200,000 miles and 25 miles to a gal.
but I guess I am not that lucky. The dealer is great, he keeps on fixing!!
Andy