Old March 5th 05, 02:31 AM
Brent P

In article ch.edu>, Daniel J. Stern wrote:

> On the other hand, Ford has a long and shameful history of shoddy,
> least-possible-cost safety engineering for the North American market, and
> they have proven to be very resistant to changing this policy. Perhaps if
> enough verdicts like this are made to stick, their beancounters will
> arrive at the radical notion that it makes good business sense to build
> the damn things properly in the first place.

Which automakers have laminated side glass in their north american market
product line?

Unless you can show Ford is the exception here, I am going to have to
discount this as another one of your 'any time there is even a tinest
reason to bash ford' oppertunist rants.

My guess is few if any models come with laminated side glass in the US
market.