Old August 30th 06, 07:39 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.ford.mustang
Harry in Montreal

Default 2005 V8 GT vs BMW M3?

tony wrote:

> I have a friend who just picked one up.. not sure about the tranny though..
> I have been trying to find the time to go see it..

i have no idea how they engineer it - but it basically engages a manual
clutch for you when you hit the gas, dropping harder shifts based on
driving style and acceleration. in sum, it makes perfect shifts for you
every time.it rolls around like a stick when you are stopped (at a
light for instance). it is the ideal tip-tronic compromise for those
lucky SOBs stuck in SOcal traffic. my friend sold his for a 2005
porsche 911, and then sold the porsche because he loved the amg. call
your friend and take it for a ride.