Old January 9th 05, 05:34 AM
RocknCJ

Next time try applying the parking brake a bit. This should help kick in the
limited slip (left/right).

As far as the select trac (front/rear) I am not sure how those transfer
cases work. I am imagine the parking brake might also help that too.
My son never had a problem like that in his '94 Grand 5.2l, I am not sure if
it is the same transfer case.

--James