Old July 10th 06, 07:12 PM posted to alt.autos.corvette
Dad[_1_]

Default finally own a corvette!

"wallster" > wrote in message
ups.com...

> Thanks Dad, the car is fun. I wave, if they dont wave back, oh well.
> The only thing i dont like about the car is that i can see it all day
> outside while i'm at work... TORTURE! : )
>
> walt

Know that feeling. I had a jerk boss and we were at the end of our togetherness
one day. I always backed my Corvette in, just outside my window. Our last
disagreement cleared the office even before I terminated my employment. Knew it
was coming because I have destroyed one of his patents so everything except my
pencil was already in the Corvette. One of the fellows I still run with worked
there and said the burnout was awesome and the marks were there all summer.

Actually the boss and I later became friends and now he's 92 and I still go to
see him every now and then.

--
Dad
05 C6 Silver/Red 6spd Z51