Old July 10th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.autos.corvette
wallster[_1_]

Default finally own a corvette!

It's official, I'm the new owner of a C4 (an '88 convertible to be specific)
I love the car. It has 90K miles but everything works pretty well. Needs a
power antenna (common problem from what i've read) the motor works but the
internal cable seems broken. I'll get to that this week. Also, she starts
hard like the injectors are leaking or cruddy. I filled up the tank and
added some cleaner today but plan on running the codes at my friends shop.
We'll get her running and starting perfect. Other than that, I love it.
Here are some pics:
http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_111.jpg
http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_114.jpg
http://www.wallys-speed-shop.com/vette_112.jpg