Old December 19th 04, 12:30 AM
JazzMan

Ropert's Aloha wrote:

> > Just making su
> > Did you put heatsink compound on the device? (Radio Shack sells it) It
> > is supposed to have that stuff between the device and its mounting
> > plate. If you didn't do that, I'd suggest you redo it because it might
> > cause problems for you a while from now.

> No, Ididn't use any. None even came with the igniter I bought at Napa. I
> went to Radio Shack out here in Hawaii and the kid in the store looked like
> he had never heard of it. I searched the store and found nothing.

Yep, that's Radio Shack, the corporate motto is:

You've got questions, we have blank stares!

Hehehe...

They sell it, it's called "heat sink compound", here's
the info from their website:

273-1372 RadioShack Heat Sink Compound

Also, any electronics store such as Fry's will have it,
it's the same stuff used on heatsinks for computer processor
heatsinks and cooling fans.

JazzMan

Please reply to jsavage"at"airmail.net.
Curse those darned bulk e-mailers!