Old November 29th 04, 11:29 PM
Michale

"maxpower" > wrote in
news
> when you say it doesnt work, does that mean it doesnt lite up on the
> dash?, i would bet that is what the problem is, in which case the
> circuit board is bad

Nope, it just doesn't move. It's not a digital readout. It's a needle.
The odometer & trip meter(which are digital) come on, but don't do
anything. Also, the cruise control indicator will come on when the CC is
turned on, but it doesn't work.

On the PLUS side, I DID fix the excessive idle!! Putting the EGR
Pipe on properly got the idle down to around 1200-1500. Still high, but
lots better than 3500-4500.

I am still getting Error codes:

15- (Intermittently) Vehicle Speed Sensor.
24- Throttle Position Sensor
35- Intake Air Circuit
46- Battery Overcharging.

But other than that (yuk yuk yuk) everything is fine!

Michale