Old May 19th 04, 12:02 AM
MarkK

"AlexUK" > wrote in message

> As for the 166, I think it has lost all its finesse. Looks overweight
> now. I had one of these for a year and it never ceased to amaze me how
> gracefull it looked, be it stationary or moving (very quickly in
> Germany, :-) ).

I have to agree on the 156, and I have a "classic" 155bhp 1999 example
myself. However I disagree about the 166. I think the new nose looks superb,
and have never liked the original. It always looked a bit sad with those
small droopy headlights. The rest of the car has always looked fantastic,
and now it looks as good as it should have from day one.

Mark