Old May 16th 04, 10:03 PM
Pete

On Sun, 16 May 2004 21:20:38 +0100, Zathras
>, wrote:

>It's bizarre..after 3 years of owning the thing, I still take time to
>admire the looks of my car - it's THE Da Silva masterpiece and I bet

I enjoy looking at mine every single day, with just as much joy
as I did when I first saw the 156. Maybe more so now than then, as
I now actually believe that I own it. For the first few months I could
really believe that I OWNed such a beautiful piece of automotive art.

>he'll never manage another cracker like it.....

Oh I don't know. The SZ was pretty good. <G>

Pete
======remove the rust to reply======

156 2.0 TS (2001) - Proteo Rosso (his)
147 2.0 TS (2002) - Gem Green (her's)