Old July 19th 05, 01:27 AM
Don K

<gnubee> wrote in message ...
> If I have a AAA membership, and my car breaks down at night, I can have them
> tow my car to a shop or my dealer. I've never needed to have my car towed, so
> I don't know how this works. If my car breaks down at night, and I have it
> towed to a shop/dealer who has already closed, do I just leave my car there?
> Do I put a note on the windshield explaining why my car is there? And will
> the tow truck also take me back home?

AAA will only tow a few miles and then it costs you per mile.
It's a lot cheaper to buy x-dollars worth of towing insurance as part of your
regular auto insurance policy than AAA, IMO.

It might be a good idea to give some thought beforehand, where you might
want your car towed if it were to break down anywhere along your regular commute.

Don