Old July 18th 05, 09:41 PM
C. Massey

> wrote in message
oups.com...
> C. Massey wrote:
>> We still have breakdowns almost every day.

> maybe the machines are being used beyond their design parameters.

Actually, we don't use our machinery to it's capabilities, so I guess that
idea is ruled out...

> or maybe the repairs and maintenance aren't being done very well!

Funny, we have other plants in our industry from all over the country call
and ask us questions on our maintenance program and ask for advice. We have
had people fly in and "join us" for a training crash course.

Maybe when I said breakdowns almost everyday, I should have stated that most
of them are minor and many of those minor repairs can be made with the
equipment running. We do have major breakdowns from time to time, and those
could take 3 shifts working around the clock 3 to 4 days to finish the
repairs as long as we have the parts that are needed or have them available
to be Fed Ex'ed in.