Old May 8th 05, 08:07 AM
Todd Walker

In article >,
says...
> In Forza, you can round a tight corner in a Viper in 2nd gear and
> slam the throttle wide open and get a tiny bit of wheelspin and
> a little wiggle in the back. A FUN racer, but not anywhere close to
> a true 'sim'.

Are you driving with all aids off in Forza? The first car I tried after
buying it this afternoon was the Viper GTS ACR. I rounded the first turn
and nailed the throttle mid-corner and launched into a beautiful power
slide. A quick counter steer and slight lift brought the back end back
in line and I was off down the straight. A fantastic experience from the
outset. I then tried the Z06 and the backend on that thing was squirrely
as hell under hard throttle. The NSX is fun too.

Great game. I'll have to rent Enthusia and see what it's like. It was a
toss-up between the two but I generally like Xbox games better than PS2,
plus Forza has gotten better reviews, but I think that's because
Enthusia is more for enthusiasts and is too demanding for the average
console gamer.

--
Todd Walker