Old June 9th 06, 01:51 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.mazda.miata

Default Help: SAT for 06 Miata

I bought a 2005 - also "satellite ready" for the right price - I
figured that when I went to Sattelitte radio I would buy a
transportable receiver, then something like this :
http://www.sylfex.com/products/AuxMod/ to connect to the Miata Radio -
Justa thought - though $240 sound pretty reasonable.