Old January 27th 05, 10:28 PM
Richard Forester

You aren't alone. I've experienced this with my 2004 Accord as well. The
dealer told me the same story, that is was normal, but didn't say why it
was. I haven't noticed this in a while but then again I don't do as much
night driving as I did a couple months ago. I can't remember if the a/c had
to be on or if it did it regardless. Oh, and no, I do not have fog lights.

Richard