Old February 25th 05, 04:08 PM

I've always had good luck with Adirondack
(http://www.germanautoparts.com) and Potterman
(http://www.parts4vws.com).

They both usually sell the OEM filters (Mann or Mahle), and have decent
prices. If you're on the east coast, Adirondack will be closer (lower
shipping, quicker delivery). On the west coast, Potterman will be
closer.

--
Racer X

1984 VW Jetta Diesel GT
1992 Mazda Miata (looks OK considering it's been hit by an 18 wheeler)
1994 Caravan (OK, maybe it's a keeper, but I still want a VW Caddy)
1995 Ford Escort (may it rest in pieces)
1983 VW Rabbit GTI (ITB racer)
1988 Mazda RX-7 (maybe for sale, make offer)
1992 GMC Topkick (portable garage for racecar[s])