Old June 18th 05, 11:05 PM
Sarah Czepiel

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 17:02:00 -0500, "Joel Jacobs" >
wrote:

>"Sarah Czepiel" > wrote in message
.. .
>> On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 19:50:31 GMT, the guvnor
>> > wrote:

>>>The same as the ragtag resistance fighters do to your hapless troops
>>>in Iraq?

>> Doesn't answer my question Fat****.

>>>Note how the Chinese sponsor your economy.

>> Another non-answer, Fat****.

>China holds more than 30% of our T-Bills. This is growing to be a larger and
>larger problem daily.

Is your point that the Chinese are going to throw T-Bills at our
ships?

---

Would you buy rusted car parts from this man ?

http://img147.echo.cx/img147/7369/guvnor4pn.jpg

I see you're still a deadbeat on ebay euromerc. Most of us carry
more than the equivilent of £3.20 in pocket change.

---EBAY FEEDBACK FOR EUROMERC

he won auction... no payment and no communication at all.... avoid?
Seller trident900man ( 63) 07-Apr-05 10:27 4537563471

Reply by euromerc: Never gave me a chance to collect and pay him his
£3.20....a neg over £3.20????

---