Old May 7th 05, 01:09 AM
Jerry Bransford

The Unlimited is really a great addition to the Wrangler line. My only
complaint with my shorter wheelbase standard Wrangler has been the lack
of space for camping gear and spare Jeep parts when I take my son on
multi-day camping/offroading trips and the little bit of extra room of
the Unlimited would be VERY welcome. That it rides better and has a
heavier tow limit are nice benefits too. Some trails I do would be a
little tougher with its longer wheelbase but it wouldn't mean I couldn't
do them. If I were buying a new Wrangler, I'd go for the Unlimited.
I'm not so sure I'd go for the Rubicon version because I'd rather build
the axles and install lockers myself but for most offroaders, they're great.

--
Jerry Bransford
PP-ASEL N6TAY