Old June 30th 04, 08:09 PM
Eastward Bound

trainfan1 > wrote in message >...
> Eastward Bound wrote:
> > "Huw" > wrote in message >...
> >
> >>Eastward Bound wrote:
> >>
> >> Unless if you had a car with the rare

> >>No longer made? Of course it is. Mazda, which to all intents and
> >>purposes is a subsiduary of Ford, make and sell them by the truckload.
> >>
> >>Huw
> >>

> >>---

> > What I meant to say is that you can no longer buy a brand new car off
> > the dealers lot that utilized the wankel engine.

> Mazda will be shocked to hear your news...
>
> http://autos.yahoo.com/newcars/mazda..._overview.html
>
> http://www.edmunds.com/reviews/roadt...1/article.html
>
> Rob

Are Rotary engines such a good idea? That is the question. Turbine
engines looked good on paper, sounded good in theory, but in the end
no-go.

My V6 reciprocating engine with 200 HP has more horsepower and gets
better gas mileage.

I guess my question really is, if the rotary engines have more
potential then the reciprocating engines. Why don't we seem more of
them?