Old June 30th 04, 12:25 PM
Paul of Dayton

Sure you can - the Mazda RX-8. It's pretty, too! (Can you tell I want
one?) By the way, Ford has recommended all 4.6L and (I think) 3.8L engines
switch to 5W20. My '95 Crown Vic with over 120k miles runs just fine on it.
Some oil change places still suggest 5W30 for it since that was the original
factory reccomendation.

Just my 2 cents.
PoD

om...