Old May 23rd 06, 06:47 AM posted to alt.autos.bmw

Default how to sell a BMW?

On Tue, 23 May 2006 03:35:32 +0000, ELD wrote:

> I've got a BMW to sell and no one seems interested.
>
> It's been in AutoTrader and on Craig's list for a week.
> I've added it to Ebay and the local (San Jose) paper.
> I'm even asking three grand UNDER Kelly Blue Book.
> It's a perfectly good car, in excellent shape, but so far, not a single
> bite.
> Any suggestions on anything else I should try?
>
> (It's a 2000 540iT with 65,000 miles.)

http://www.bimmer.info/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10
http://www.bmwcca.org/

If you have taken good car of the car, the folks that appreciate such a
thing will be found above. A forum and roundel magazine/online classified
ads. I believe you have to have a bmw CCA membership.. so if you have
another bmw, it would be worth it. Honestly, the forums will get it sold
pretty fast.