Old February 5th 05, 01:23 PM
Bob

Thanks again...

So is the 325xi worth the money? Not a trivial purchase for me and I'm
having a hard time deciding... I've read just about everything I could
find on the 325 which seems to suggest it is. But just when I convince
myself the car is fairly priced for what you get I pick up the paper and
see $19k AWD Subaru or Suzuki ads. One big concern is cost of ownership
after the 4/50 warranty period.

Bob

"fbloogyudsr" > wrote in
: