Old July 22nd 05, 05:29 AM
Bill Shymanski

Change it now! Change the chain sprockets too, if a tensioner fails
you'll do
massive damage to the engine. Cost me $3000 to get on the road again
(CDN) and then within a year the transmission quit, too. I've *bought*
an entire new car for less than I've spent on fixing my '95 Passat.
Bill

oups.com...