Old June 6th 06, 03:52 AM posted to alt.autos.dodge

Default repairing fan assembly on dodge 2000

I have a 2000 dodge intrepid. Not too much has gone wrong with it, but
lately, at 75K miles things are going. I've had to replace the battery,
fan belts, and something to do with the cooling system that sits on top
of the engine. Now most of this is regular stuff, but now I have to
replace the fan assembly unit and they are telling me that it'll be
around $700. Does this sound right??? I know the unit has 2 fans and
you can't really replace one, you just have to replace the whole
assembly. Help thanks