Old April 7th 06, 08:42 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.saturn

Default Upcomming Saturn finance specials?

On 07 Apr 2006 16:40:19 GMT, (Phil Marshall) wrote:

>I'm sorry I missed out on the 'GM Employee pricing for everyone'
>deal they were running a while ago. Anyone know if there is any
>super specials coming in the near future?

IMHO:

The "Employee" discount wasn't really a discount, or onl all cars. You
might do way better haggling, and looking for a dealer that 'wants' to
sell. This typically happens end of a period, like a month, quarter,
or year, since quotas might be pressing.

Soon, I think car dealers offer a 'grad' discount to get people in the
door, you might find that discount amount will appy for anyone trying
to buy a car.

later,

tom @
www.NoCostAds.com