Old July 19th 05, 06:44 PM
Mike Romain

No, is only does it on the idle circuit, once up to speed it runs
normal.

It is from chunks of crud usually found hiding in the steel gas line
between the filter and carb. No one remembers to clean this line. Then
if you run out of gas, it can suck black chunks from the charcoal
canister that cause the same trouble.

Mike