Old January 27th 05, 10:41 PM
maxpower

The other most important thing to do when you replace the hose is make sure
to use the fuel clamps with rolled edges. These are made for fuel injection
system. If you use the old style hose clamps it will cut into the hose and
cause other problems.
I have replaced many fuel rails on those vehicles in the past becuase they
develope leaks so pay attention to the rail too

Also if my memory serves me correctly, there was a recall out on the 85
turbo and I think it covered 86 also for replacement of the fuel regulator
for fuel leak, I believe it was recall 430 so make sure you had that done

Glenn Beasley
Chrysler Tech
oups.com...