Old September 12th 06, 04:58 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
Mike Romain

Default Renault4 wrangler

What world of fantasy do you live in Matt?

If that poor sucker is a commercial entity, he needs all the help he can
get.

Begging on usenet by a private individual is just pathetic, not a
charter violation seeing as he is trying to 'make' a Wrangler. LOL!
Who knows, maybe his will be better than what DC is offering?

Mike