Old July 12th 04, 10:48 PM
Blah blah

In article <f039b6a09a58dee9e38319f53911da72
@localhost.talkaboutautos.com>, says...
> Hello,
> First of all, I can't stand my money pit...oh, I mean my 95 sc2. I have
> had to change the alternator 3 times, catalytic converter 2 times, the
> fan, etc.etc. Now it keeps on overheating and the coolant light comes on
> and the service engine soon light comes on too. My car has 153,000+ miles
> on it. What do you think the problem is?

Just a guess but the stuff you neglected to service regurarly most
likely. Sounds like it might be coming back to bite you in the ass.

Alt failures = bad battery or failure to charge batt prior to running
after alt change.

Catalytic converter failer = poor engine up keep and inspection like
plugs, plug wires, oil changes, burning oil or coolant, etc etc.

Overheat = lack of coolant changes, bad t-stat, air in system, air
restriction yadda yadda.

Engine light = get code read (we cant)

Coolant light = inspect cooling system. Check to make sure the cap is
tight and that the system is holding pressure and the bottle is to the
full mark.