Old August 17th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
[email protected]

Default Determining mileage on a van

Very good advice, thanks Ray. It's a relief in a way to realize that I
don't need to be fixated on the actual mileage on the van. If it
indeed has only 110,000 kms, great. If it doesn't, then it's more
important to assess the present state of the various mechanical
components, as you suggest.
Thanks!