Old July 31st 06, 06:36 PM posted to alt.autos.bmw
news[_1_]

Default How often do I have to change oil?

in my 1998 the original oil wasnt synthetic.so i dont know about using the
manual.

for synthetic i change the oil filter when the green lights are gone.
then i wait till the next time the lights are out or once a year to change
the oil .
i use Mobil 1 0W40

"Branden Nelsen" > wrote in message
> Like everyone said, its about 15K according the manual. Myself I change

the