Old March 11th 05, 01:13 AM
Charles Fregeau

"John Connolly" > wrote in message
> if it was me, I'd change the domain you have to be an "information only"
> site on how VWOA is screwing their customers and reputation. Make sure
> it's
> "opinion only" and they can't do squat.
>
> Why they insist on cutting themselves loose from their history makes no
> marketing sense at all. They'd have more customers if they'd treat them
> well
> instead of distancing themselves from us.
>
> John

I wouldn't be surprised if we discover VWoA thinks the Bug is an
embarrassment to its now-upscale customers. I wonder how many people
driving that Jaguar know that it started as the Swallow Sidecar Company. . .
.. Or that at the same time VW was making the last of the oval-windows, BMW
was making something called Isetta (sic)

Charles of Kankakee