Old March 9th 05, 07:32 AM
griffin

Ah, ya ...they weren't sand-runners. However, in their mud-running ...from
what I hear they almost always won. A guy I work with and offroad with - his
dad won quite a few. They got so serious at one point they'd bring trailers
of complete "parts" Jeeps so they wouldn't be stuck without a part if one
broke during a run.

Sand is still the one thing I haven't really played in ...I'll have to try
it out this year. AFAIK there's only one decent sandpit here and it's like
60+km out of town ...god forbid I break down!