Old April 17th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Default my passat 92problem with heating device?

You were able to change out the heater core without removing the dash on a
'92 Passat?
And you can see the heater hoses inside of the vehicle? Amazing.

look for the '93 passat pictures of a heater core job here
http://vwdoc1.tripod.com/
Watch out for pesty popups.
Sorry about that I will have to get a site without those things. ;-)
Amazon or Ebay for your Bentley repair manual.
--
later,
dave