Old April 2nd 06, 01:53 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default Grinding Noise

Is it still making the grinding noise and vibration?

Retrieve the fault codes as described:
http://www.wjjeeps.com/faultcodes.htm

As you are driving along, in an area with no traffic, put the Transmission
un neutral and see if that has an effect on the noise and vibration.

Repeat test again with the while applying the brakes. When were the brakes
last visually inspected?

Check the power steering fluid level.

Let us know..

t...