Old July 20th 05, 11:00 PM
L.W.(ßill) Hughes III

Jets are made for top speed, like Crag Breedlove on the salt flats:
http://www.bluebird-electric.net/spirit_of_america.htm but are so.......
slow in acceleration: http://jethead.net/ Maybe in a Blue Angle, they
could pull about as many gravitates as a Top Fuel car.
You know I wouldn't might going slower around in circles like the
Ford's that beat Ferrari one, two, three, though:
http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/enc...ford_gt401.htm
God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
http://www.billhughes.com/