Old December 1st 04, 10:50 PM
Tom R.

We have ESP in two vehicles, a 2003 Jetta TDI and a 2001 MB ML 320. In the
Jetta while trying to ascend an icy driveway in Vermont last year the ESP
was more of a hindrance than a help. A little Kitty Litter and turning off
the ESP got me up the driveway with ease. However, while driving in a rain
storm on a dual carriageway at 70 mph the MB's ESP took over when we started
to plane and saved the day. (Yes I was going to fast, but the onslaught of
the rain was rather sudden). Overall I am glad to have it rather than be
without it.

Tom

.. .