Old August 9th 06, 03:23 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys
JimG

Default TJ tranny locked up... again! Help!

Mike,

I have taken the shift tower off and can't see any problem. The NV3550 has
only a socket and one shift rod... all that seems to be OK. The only thing
I can figure is the forks have come loose from the rod (which I can't see
without taking the tranny apart).

Jim