Old August 1st 06, 03:22 PM posted to rec.autos.tech
thomas

Default Where to find my remote starter "box"

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

One of the buttons of the remote is jammed; it's stuck as "pressed" (I
couldn't fix it even if I opened by remote casing). So I removed the
battery instead so it won't start my engine everytime I come near my
car.

I'll take a look under the panel/dash and try to find the receiver
there.

Thanks,
Thomas