Old March 16th 06, 11:19 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default 97 Cherokee has bitten the dust

Remember to prepare a detailed inventory and get extra value for extras
like the new paint job, rims, KOs, trailer hitch, etc. Also get sales
tax on the final price since you will have to pay it on the
replacement. Another site is edmunds.com. Remember you are buying at
full dealer retail not trade-in or private sale.

Hope you son wasn't injured.