Old July 15th 05, 06:42 PM
SMacIntyre

I just changed mine ('94 SL2 DOHC) last month for the second time. (first
was about 85K miles, this was at about 170K miles.)

Did not have to jack the engine up, but I will admit - it's really tight in
there even with small hands. I unfortunately do not have small hands,
(well, unfortunately for this situation anyway...heh), so a little beat up
and bloody did my hands get. I just put the car on ramps and laid on a
creeper...

Scott

lkaboutautos.com...