Old July 13th 05, 02:32 AM
F50 GT

I've had a 19" Sony flatscreen CRT for 6 years or so and finally decided
to switch to an LCD. The one I got is the Viewsonic VX924. What a
gorgeous monitor!

I've tried three games, all play fine in their set resolutions:

Top Spin Tennis (800x600)
UT2004 (1024x768)
GTR (1024x768)

My video card is a 128MB GF4 Ti4600; that's the next thing I'll be
upgrading.

- F50 GT