Old May 8th 05, 09:07 PM
JEEPR

Well I have diagnosed it down to the air conditioning clutch solenoid being
engaged all the time. not to sure what would cause it, I pulled the relay in
the power distribution box and re installed it, now fault has disappeared
for now.
As a side bar my new battery dropped to 9 volts and was boiling over in the
jeep. The out put from alternator is 14 v. Now the garage wants to recharge
it, I say it was defective because a battery should never loose its voltage,
but they would not listen to me.

--

Matt
0|||||||0
"L.W. (ßill) Hughes III" > wrote in message
> Yes, but you have to at least have a voltmeter in your tool box,
> before you may start testing an electrical problem.
> I thank my Dad, too. And Mom for letting me drive twenty dollar
> cars on twenty five cent tires.
> God Bless America, ßill O|||||||O
> http://www.billhughes.com/
>
> Dave Milne wrote:
> >
> > Well, you have learned something now, Bill :-)
> > Seriously, I think it's better to read the manual and learn from a mate

than
> > it is too always book stuff into the garage, and not learn anything.

While
> > you will screw up from time to time, you win out in the long term. While

not
> > deluding myself as a great mechanic, I thank my Dad frequently for what

he