Old December 10th 04, 03:13 PM
Larry Hepinstall

FYI the DRONE is not caused by the headers, its caused by the size of the
exhaust pipes and by the mufflers. Changing the headers will not reduce
your drone one bit.. in fact anything you do to increase the power (long
tubes) will INCREASE the drone.

LJH
95GT (331 stroker, Bassani exhaust)

oups.com...