Old August 20th 06, 01:32 AM posted to rec.autos.makers.chrysler
[email protected]

Default PT cruiser buying decision help

Hi,

I am leaving in northern california and I was considering buying a used
car (to use a a second commute car) around $8000 untilI found this ad
for brand new 2006 PT cruisers at $13000.
Of course it is $5000 more dollars but it's a new car.

I do not know anything about cars and actually do not really want to
know but I would appreciate having any advice about this PT cruiser.

Any known issue with the 2006 edition justifying why they sell it at
this price?
Any major known major cons with the PT cruiser?

Thanks in advance for your help,
Charles