Old March 15th 05, 03:57 PM
David

I know Volvo's have had them for at least two year's. I worked for them
briefly, and in an accident in Montreal it cleared the company from a faulty
vehicle lawsuit, as it should the driver was driving in excess of 140 km's
an hour, and only applied the brakes two seconds before impact. the driver
killed someone in another car, and the driver was blaming Volvo.