Old March 3rd 05, 11:21 PM
John Carrier

About $600 for the module and installation kit. Works with most BMW's from
2003 on. May be compatible with earlier. Installation isn't too tricky,
initialization by dealer required. After that and pairing, your phone is
recognized by the car and you have the same features the older BMW plug-in
phones had (hands free, steering wheel buttons enabled, phone database
downloaded and displayed by vehicle).

R / John

. 14...