Old January 7th 05, 11:44 AM
Dedge

Mostly it runs really really well. I have only had it for about 5
months and the people that I bought it from were very meticulous about
taking general care about it. I changed the MAF sensor and that did
not seem to help matters at all. As far as the fuel pressure regulator
goes, how would I go about changing that? It doesn't appear to be
leaking, but I am wonding if it isn't stuck open or something. Can I
just pull the gas lines off of it and then the two bolts on the side,
or is there something special I need to do to it because it is under
pressure?

As far as the codes, I believe it was checked a total of 3 times all
with the same code....however it has not been back in since I changed
the MAF sensor.

Also I was checking the oil last night and I could smell fuel in the
oil Big Time. Although I expected to be able to smell some, just not
that strong.

Dan