Old November 11th 04, 07:23 PM
Daniel J. Stern

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004, Abeness wrote:

> Matt Whiting wrote:

> > I was just pointing how how the homosexual crowd is so quick to brand
> > anyone who disagrees with their lifestyle as being hateful.

> The question is, why does anyone in this country have the right to
> "disagree" with, and then legislate against, someone's lifestyle when it
> doesn't damage their property or personal liberties?

That's one good question, yes. Another question: What's with this
"homosexual lifestyle" nonsense? What, heterosexuals have *lives*, but
homosexuals just have a "lifestyle"? And only just *one* lifestyle, at
that? All homosexuals' lifestyles are the same? OK, I guess that does make
it easier, but then the same rules must apply to everyone: There is one
and only one heterosexual lifestyle. Some heterosexuals abuse drugs, have
casual and dangerous sex, kill themselves, commit domestic violence,
molest children, and smoke cigarettes. Therefore, the heterosexual
lifestyle involves drugs, violent crime, suicide, child molestation and
cigarette smoking. And these people want to teach our children! They want
to get married! They want to adopt! This is unacceptable; the heterosexual
lifestyle is incompatible with a hopeful, decent, moral society.

-DS (Hey, it works for "Doctor" Dobson and friends...)