Old April 3rd 06, 03:16 PM posted to rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

Default How do you store your hard top?

Dang Jeff...
I just cant see myself putting that brand new top outside on a stump.

"jeff" > wrote in message
:I have a couple of stumps out back with a 2x4 across them and a couple
: of saw horses. Can't say as it's exactly flat and level, but Dawg kinda
: likes fiberglass doghouse in the summer.
: --
: jeff
:
:
: Kate wrote:
: > I am looking at all of this stuff on the web and my owner's manual says
: > store it flat on the floor.
: >
: > Is anyone using the vertical cart system?
: > Any other suggestions?
: > Hubs is getting ready to build an electric hoist and rack system for it,
we
: > may just leave it up there like a pinata...
: >
: > Kate
: >
: >